Friday, May 17, 2013

Louis Weedon fall preview show clutch



My eyes see a subtle hint at the metal handbags Scarlett sports this week. Of course, what is not complete metal color fashionable girl fall wardrobe? I have been looking for the perfect autumn handbags weeks, Louis Weedon was clutch on color is gorgeous, but the bag itself, it is not in my. From the description, this package has it all: a choice of two colors (Perle or copper), quilting Monogram logo laminated fluffy wool, silk luster, snap, hidden zipper pocket, and Louis Weedon inventeur tablet. So far, everything is fine, but then I saw the word is unstructured, folding, suddenly my wallet off! Perhaps this is I, but this autumn, I saw the outline structure of many of the advertising and fruity, this disk handbag into I seen images of autumn is not suitable for. Therefore, my bank account can relax the breath does not throw $1275! Continue to search for the perfect fall handbag.
http://www.luxuryfashionbags.com

No comments:

Post a Comment